Tuesday, August 10, 2010

inspiration from old wallpaper

I am a firm believer that anything can inspire anything.  When we were planning our wedding, we knew we wanted it to be classic touched by a theme of vintage.  Going through endless swatches, it finally came down to muted gold and pewter.  Friends ask me do describe what the hell that meant, and I would say, think of old book pages and tarnished silver spoons. 

Anyway, I digress from the main point of this post.  For those planning their wedding, their colors and themes, why not look at the beautiful combinations of rare wallpaper prints?  I happened to stumble across this site, Secondhand Rose which has an online catalogue lovely wallpapers of different themes.  It is a rich source of inspiration, I believe, for anyone searching for a design peg, palette or even just a tonality for their wedding (or anything else, for that matter).  Enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...