Wednesday, March 9, 2011

coffee and calligraphy

For the past couple of weeks I've been working with Din, a bride who was referred to me by fellow FPN member Leigh Reyes.  She had been asking around for some time for a calligrapher, because she wanted the pleasant surprise of elegantly hand-lettered names on her invitations.

Her palette was a lovely concoction of slate-blue, light green and coffee brown.  And we chose brown as the ink color to set the calligraphy on her cream envelopes.  She also told me she liked swirls and loops, and if I could get as much of those as I write, that would be great.

This week, I turned over the 135 written envelopes to her.  I do hope those who receive them like what they see :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...