Monday, December 20, 2010

reading the lines differently

Browsing through my favorite paperie sites, I'm always struck by how creative wedding invitations are getting to be.  Of course we will still be held by the sweetness of the traditional, but there's no denying that we'd all utter "I wish I could do that" or "I wish I did that" when faced with the contemporary work out there.  And I'm not even talking about passports or themed movie tickets. 

These are actually just simple new ways of looking at an invitation layout.  The smart combination of fonts and colors.  Yes, block wide letters can go with elegant flowing script.  From simple, to utterly overflowing with prettiness.  And mind you, they're still traditional letterpress.  Which is all the more lovely.






 
All works are from Thomas-Printers.  For more gorgeousness, do head on over to their site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...