Wednesday, February 2, 2011

are you romantic or dramatic?

Found these lovely make-up tutorials whilst tumbling along my Tumblr dashboard.  I personally couldn't do a smokey eye to save my life.  So I vowed to have one for my wedding, even if it was 8 o'clock in the morning *grins*.  

I believe that make-up is just as important as the wedding dress you're going to be wearing.  And meeting "the one" is just as vital as the groom you'll be wedded to.  Even if the make-up test does cost quite a bit of money, I would highly recommend it especially if you haven't worked with them before.  It's the only way you could really get a feel of the person who'll be painting your face for this fairytale day.  Shortlist HMUA's based on their portfolios, and do the test.  As much as two, so you could see which one will really understand you.

In the meantime, perhaps you could practice on yourself (since we girls love doing that anyway).  Video tutorials are the greatest.

Romantic English Rose tutorial here.

Two tutorials for the dramatics:
Rock-ish tutorial here,
and the Red Velvet tutorial here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...